Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Greetings from Beyond - And A Plea for Help

Hey,



I've been away for a while, huh? Sorry to abandon you, but it's been pretty crazy around here. I GOT THE JOB! Yes, that's where I've been. It's a very busy position, which I love, but it doesn't allow for any down time in which to blog. By the time I get home, I'm just exhausted. Hopefully my energy will catch up and the learning curve will slow down a little soon. I'm the new Transfer Evaluation Coordinator/Academic Counselor for Oral Roberts University. I can now exhale. I feel so much better already! I really have been meaning to post, but I wanted to do something special, so I kept putting it off. However...the time for procrastination is done because I have an earnest appeal for you.



My daughter Roxanne of http://roxannet.blogspot.com/ is trying to raise money for a mission trip to Africa this summer. Here's the kicker: she still needs $1900 by Friday to pay for her airline tickets. If you feel led, please contribute what you can, and link me on your site. She fully believes God has called her to go - she just doesn't have rich parents! You can contact me in comments for the number to call to donate by credit or debit card at Victory Christian Center (mission video link) in Tulsa, Oklahoma. All donations are tax deductible.



I promise to do something flashy very soon! THANKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for her!