Saturday, February 02, 2008

Change is good

You'll notice some changes, thanks to Diane, my techie friend. We're by no means finished and I can't figure out how to make the picture of Joe smaller now that it's on there. I'm also having some photos done soon, that will hopefully make me look at lot more like, oh, Hallie Barry. I'll be adding one of those, too.

If the color is too intense, let me know. I don't want to discourage anyone from reading.

The house is mostly clean for the party tomorrow, and I have taken a picture of my comforter to display. However, it's not on the computer yet. You'll just have to wait a little longer. I promise it'll be worth it. We're expecting about 25 college kids for the game and I think I'll start taking Aleve now.

I've also got to find a way to show off my husband's photography. Hmm, so much to do, so little attention span.

Nighty-night!

2 comments:

Girl Raised in the South said...

Hey Mombo, I love that you got a photo out there at all, and maybe the pooch is loving looking bigger for a change (he looks like he's little in real life!). The color - reminds me of mine and Barb's bedroom when we were pre-teen - don't know if that's good or bad, just what it reminds me of!

Anonymous said...

Trying again here but it wouldn't let me leave a comment for some reason?!

I love the color....and your sweet little dog! What do you call him/her?