You know I had a really great post, and long, written out and ready to go, just a few days ago. It's somewhere out in the Blogzone, never to be heard from again, apparently. So I'm trying to remember what all I've told you about. I think I'll stop promising to post, 'cause obviously I'm a pathological blogpromise breaker. However, since its de-lurking week, I wanted to get in on the sweet commenty goodness.
1. My son was named "Ram of the Month" (If I already told you this, just smile and nod. I've waited a long time for this honor and I am savoring it!). Now, personality quirks being what they are, this boy qualified for ram of the house very early on. I call him my sheepdog, because he is always herding. THIS is MY space, THAT is YOUR space! However, he has many fine qualities and this award is for his middle school (mascot-you guessed it-Rams).
2. The aforementioned sheepdog is coming to Tulsa to join the girls as of tonight.
3. Driving him into the oncoming ice storm will be my DH, ready for some heavy-duty snugglin'.
4. We will all be together in the 2, that's right 2, bedroom apartment we moved into over the Christmas holiday. Same ghetto, phenomenal cosmic power-itty bitty living space.
5. Started teaching my "Boundaries" class two weeks ago. I LOVE THIS CLASS! I LOVE CLOUD & TOWNSEND! This is my 5th time to teach it and it's still GOOD!
6. I got a perfect attendance bonus on my check today. WOOHOO!
7. Doug has an interview with Home Decorators (a Home Depot company) for a part-time position on Saturday.
8. Drumroll please - Doug got a full-time position with faithHighway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He will start the second week of February. You can see their commercials on their website www.faithHighway.com to see what Doug will be selling. It is base+commission, so it's a little scary at first. Hence the part-time position. So if you have any media needs for your church, ministry, or Christian business, look us up. O.K. end of commercial.
When you're praying, please remember us for the following: the sale of our home, a new home for our 2 female Lab-mix dogs (we can't have them in an apartment, finances for the transition, and safe travel for my men today.
So the mood in my office cubbyhole is pretty positive these days. I have been lurking, I've even commented a couple of times, only to have them vanish. So the lesson is...save? I still haven't gone to the new Beta, mainly because I don't have a clue. Honestly, anyone in the Tulsa area willing to come to my cave and teach me this stuff? But not this weekend, I'll be snugglin'.