Wednesday, January 31, 2007

HMPH!

Oh now PEOPLE! No takers? O.K. I'll give you this one. Zach was being a "sit-leaner," meaning he was leaning on my daughter in the car. I won't be so easy on you all the next time. Of course, maybe noone but Barb is reading this! I may have to have a little lie down, I'm feeling woozy.

It's snowing here again - YAY! Yes I am a child when it comes to snow because of the deprivation of a life lived virtually snow-free in Texas. I don't think I can be cured.

I'm goin' to Tex-as, I'm goin' to Tex-as
To get me a handsome man and a handsome dog
Yeah, BUDDY!

Like my little song? Everyone should be sealed into the ark by Sunday evening and we will commence with the insanity forthwith.

Gotta little video for you all, it warms the cockles of my little counselor heart. In fact it has become a treasured theme in our home.



if you'd like to see the other current video favorites you can find me at: http://myspace.com/lmombot

Lots of bloggity love to all!

No comments: