Tuesday, February 06, 2007

interpretation please...

Latest cryptically understood statement: The Frank Bowla Indians were Garanimals! I realize you couldn't possibly get this one, but at least try.

We're pretty much moved in, but not put away. May have to BE put away in a short time. Actually, we're just cutting back on the vacuuming by eliminating floor space altogether.

So good to have my husband here! Though until we get our new kingsize bed, the double is a little too close for my mental health. Struggling...not...to doze...at...workkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

We had six helpers to feed last night and it was just so...right...to have a place full of high school and college kids to feed and share funny stories with. I feel a calling, or maybe just a confirmation of a calling, in our first guests. We'll see where the Lord takes this.

3 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

I give. I haven't the faintest idea what it might be.

Hot dog, you're all moved to OK! And getting snow. I'm jealous, we've only had one little 4-inch snow this winter, and I love snow!

Did you make any snowcream yet? I made it on the first day it snowed last week and it was so good. :-)

My Bloglines isn't notifying me when you have new posts. I just thought you weren't posting because you were busy moving and getting settled in. I'll just have to go back to checking in the old fashioned way, I guess....

Sarah said...

Okay, I'm supposed to be working--actually, I'm waiting for a second coat to dry--but had to come over and let you know your last several comments have made me laugh! You are one witty woman, L. :)

We're missing you at MomTime--they're dropping like flies! First you, then Erica, and now Missy! We're running on fumes. Monday it was just me, Bridget, and Lisa--but we played Pretty, Pretty Princess, which made up for the lack of fellow MTers. It really was hilarious--I wish you could be there. It's just not the same without you :)

Congrats on getting everybody to OK! Life is getting better :)

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Ain't it about time for another post? I miss you...But I know you're getting settled in, too, so I guess I can cut you some slack. :-)

And you're welcome to follow that link on my post to my yeast roll recipe. It's very straight-forward and simple.

I'm like you, I could eat yeast rolls every day. It's a good thing they take as much time as they do or I'd be even bigger than I already am. :-)